Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Lots of pictures from The PF Palace -
And whilst I was at BobTheKhat's having breakfast -
They were dinng on The Ledge -









It was a khrazy weather day - with a tornado watch in place until 7pm although they did cancel that in the early afternoon but there were several storm bands that went through the area - and 92-96 forecasted for today!
'venture time!
Not reaady for her picture yet -
READY NOW!




Although I had other intentions at first, I did end up going with the FrEYEday breakfast special - two eggs - toast- BACON or sausage - home fries -
I reserved some for The Dog Tax -
and since this is a special weekend, she got some toast too!
It looks like she's smelling it to make sure but I have to hold it to get a shot -

Win!
Tease shot for more of our 'venture - as I had breakfast I drafted our plan and decided to roll it all into ONE day of  'venture to the temperatures expected - so more pictures tomorrow!

I did do the bedsheets - but decided to save the vacuuming for  today - as I told Willow, it will give you another day to shed!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your toast and bacon looks so yummy, Willow! Happy Saturday and stay cool.