Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday MOMday

Lady PF perched on the scrape box - with those feety feet just dangling!
And for the first time in two+ days NO RAIN!

AND by the afternoon, SUN!
I joked it felt odd for no wipers and no headlights when we went to Sheetz to start our SUNday!
About a mile or so away from White Clover Farm is ROAST UP - I first stopped in there the last time I went to Eastern Market - and knew I would have to return again and again - 


I had a large coffee and EVERYTHING bagel - toasted - with cream cheese - 
I took a picture of these for Mary in Texas with THOSE kind of dogs - 
The couple that have the shop have TWO Blue Heelers and a BlueGray PibblePup -
Of course, there is a Red Heeler in that KhrossTrek!
The iris are ready to 'splode - I took this shot as we pulled in The Khottage driveway on Saturday -
Our foodables from White Clover - this is so yummy -
this is so tasty as wel - especially when I make sure the BUTTER is soft and spread all over!
Willow and I have shared one of these so far - part on Saturday - and finished the other portion on SUNday - they usually make three batches per day of the pretzels - THIS was the last one of the AM batch -
I treated myself to some NAK inspired khoffee last week - I haven't opened it yet as I have the last of some LaColombe to finish first but I can not wait to try the cinnamon hazelnut -
Last week, Auntie Di and I met our dad's wife Linda for dinner - she surprised us with one of these - and now that the SUN came out, I put the columbine out -
And after I took the shot of the columbine, I took the ready to 'spload irises!
And Saturday night, Willow kept me in her view so I didn't go to the kitchen without her - she wanted more of the foodables!

We had a pleasant and calm GKP couch shift on SUNday - of course, Willow did her usual GREAT job!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom sure finds the most yummy foodables, Willow! My mom is drooling just thinking about a bite of that lemon loaf. Columbine is so delicate and beautiful. Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, those peregrine falcon feet look a lot like the chicken paws mama keeps for me in the freez—"
Charlee: "No, just no."