Sunday, May 15, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Lady and Lord PF have their talons full now!




 
Another day of the icks - with some rain moving thru - and BobTheKhat HAD a movie night planned for outside but postponed due to what The Babblers were expecting -
from FrEYEday -
and Saturday -
Willow 'ruffing' it in her Auntie Di chair -
And watching The Phillies FrEYEday night - 
And after the sadness associated with May 14, this date is a happier one as these pictures were in my Facebook feed a year ago today -

SO happy to have seen THIS one from The Australian Cattle Dog Facebook page - I completed my app - and as 'they' say, the rest is now 'herstory' -

I had a fun visit to Wolf Brewing - of course, details will be shared here tomorrow!

As I put this post in place, once again I am filled with yet more sadness due to the events in Buffalo - my thoughts go out to all those that had to live through yet another demonstration of what the phuck have we come to expect as the new normal?

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I hadn't heard the Buffalo news. So tragic and so unnecessary! Your purple Iris are just gorgeous!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So are those pictures from before you cam to the Khottage, Willow? We are so pleased you are there now!

What travesty of what it meant to be has your poor country become...

Woofs,
Ollie