Saturday, May 14, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Breakfast at The PF Palace -



Lord PF in the early evening -
The Babblers had prepped us for 'rain ' - nah - just some pop up showers in the afternoon BUT our N and NE winds shifted to from The SE - and THAT blew in THE MUGGIES - the earlier in the week dewpoints of in the 20's were in the 60's on FrEYEday -
'venture time -


Donw George Street - aka Main Street - to Bob's!


I will slowly work my way thru their breakfast menu - today was #5 -
French toast - and BACON!
I broke off a portion to pay The Dog Tax -
Tax Paid!
Then off to BJs for a few things - and I actually meant it - I picked up FoUR things - including more after dinner kharrots fo SOMEPUP^^^^^^^^^^
Then back to The Khottage for napS -

Today will be MY 'venture - to Wolf Brewing - I've already started crafting my flight for a casue - and another good cause it is!

And my glasses will be lifted to mark a sad day - seven years ago today, TADN had her stroke - a day we'll never forget - and will always recall with sadness - and still NAK is the only one to know what all transpired that morning - and started our count of The Fnal Five Days with our mom -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are too funny sniffin' the bacon first to make sure it's safe to eat, Willow☺
Hugs to you, Miss Phyllis♥