Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Watchin' Walkin' Workin' Wednesday





Come on Mom - woo can frame me better than THAT!
See?!?




FALL FIG SANDWICH 

turkey, brie cheese, arugula, fig aioli on wheat bread
Brocoli Cheddar Soup AND Dog Tax!

Tax Paid!


Ida's contribution to our Khondo Route Walk Path -
Tuesday's walk weathter!!!!!!



Now back to The Khottage for Willow breakfast and Walker coffee!

I did cave and vacuum some of the Willow snow - then off to CVS and down to BobKhat for soup and ice cream sandwiches!

I figured the soup and a sandwich wouldn't spoil my VictorBirthdayDinner!

Sadly, back to work today - already talking myself down as I attempt to get my head ready - if that can be possible anymore -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The soup and sandwich look so yummers. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmm, salty cracker goodness!"