Thursday, September 2, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Yep - it was a wet wet wet one!




My sofa pal!
Tuesday's BobCheck!
Cheeseburger salad!
Chicken Khorn Soup!
Dog Tax!
Tuesday evening's SPECIAL GUEST - FRED!
Since I had some of my CB salad - and soup, I chose more soup and just some tater tots at The Sherwood Inn - Fiesta corn - tasty!
Auntie Di picture evidence - she passed this time
Now for some more Willow thinking -


Lambie helping with the thinking!



******

I'm not sure of our rainfall amounts but it will probably be in the 5"- 6" ballpark - the calloffs at The GKP were reminiscent of a snow storm - just with down trees and flooded / closed roads - I chose to come home via Interstate 83 which adds five or so minutes to the trip but well worth it - and from the road I could see the flooded fields and overflowed creeks - but for now, it seems Willow and The Khottage have made it thru without too many tales of woe -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a storm! So much rain and the breezes are still gusting! I haven't been in the basement yet but I'm sure there's water that needs to be swept and thinned out so the dehumidifier can evaporate it. Molly and I were outside at 2am and saw lots of downed small branches but we kept or power and for that, we are so grateful! That cheeseburger salad looks so yum! Hi Fred☺

Dawn said...

Wow! That's a lot of rain. So glad you are ok.