Saturday, September 4, 2021

Saturday Sharing

The PFs were out on the town enjoying the incredible weather!


Now for Willow's Tuesday adventure -

After our first stop, we headed across Route 30 to TSC!  We got a bag of kibble, two KONG balls, and a new TEAL khollar - that covered our $50 to get the $10 off!
When we came out, I spotted these -




Then back to Route 30 for a mile or so to RITAS - 
Willow's PUPKHUP!
I believe this would be HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
And I got a juicy PEAR Italian Ice - although growing up in suburban Philadelphia has me calling it WOODER ICE ;-)

Just one more!
Just one more!!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look like you are really enjoying your pupCup, Willow! Happy Saturday!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I love the pudlepup plate. Could my next plate? That was definitely happy happy joy joy. And a good day, all around!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmmm, frosty goodness!"