Monday, September 20, 2021

Monday MOMday

Guess who was chillin' at The PF Palace -

Ftom last week's ROTE to MyGiant -
After seeing a FB pal post about her old HighSchool ring, I thought I'd try mine on - having lost some weight, maybe it would be wearable - and it is!
 

Our LOVELY SUNday morning wanderweavewalk weather!
I put out the new flag now that it is seeming a bit more like Fall - and it is on the proverbial doorstep calendar wise too - got this it a local ACE which is in the magic SheetzCheckersAce section of George Street 

I did decide to feel WOLFY on SUNday so I had an adventure - Willow says she'll let me tell about it here tomorrow - as long as she got a bit of my grilled salmon from my foodable choice - 
Sounds like a deal Willow - I will be sure to tell all here tomorrow - but suffice it to say it was another tasty and adventure visit !
I still snicker each time I look at this in my laptop folder - so why not share it here today?  
Yes NAK - it's a HUSKY thing!
*SIGH!*
A favorite Siberian Sprawl in TADN's family room -
NAK and HER tree - more *SIGH!*

We had a great KhondoRoute Walk after our return from Sheetz with the newspaperz - then some weed khulling -  Willow breakfast - and coffee and TV - then I headed to Mechanicsburg to find my inner WOLF - 

HOWL!

Since I did have some tasty foodables, we probably won't be making a flight to The Hive - but Willow won't lack for excitement - we'll be sure to do SOMETHING - and not just vacuuming ;-)

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Now you've made mom curious to see if her high school ring fits. Love your autumn garden flag!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Awesome that your ring fits again! Love the husky anatomy. Even more I love seeing NAK. I know Willow has a smooch spot. Give a few for me (daily)