Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday MOMSday

As predicted. SUNday was shower day -
Lady PF couldn't look -



Took this when I went to The Groomer on Monday -
Khrappy shots as The Galaxy was charging but my JUICY PEAR from Ritas -

FrEYEday night I decorated The Nice Lorraine Lady's Birthday Pumpkins and left them on her porch - I went over Saturday evening and told her they came from Auntie Di and the story about them!

Red Heeler Floral bomb!
Red Heeler!
Miss Perfect!
TADN - at Victors for my birthday several years ago - The Nice Nancy Lady, Auntie Di, and I will be heading there tomorrow night to have another birthday celebration - 
NAK watching out the bedroom window - 
And whilst I was in Kohls 'back then',  NAK helped herself to my Dunkin!

No walk for us to start our SUNday - just as we headed to Sheetz for the paperz, the rains arrived - so we had a furry low key FURst day of the weekend!  
Nothing wrong with that, eh!

Today we'll do a fly to The Hive - their new season's specials in place - as I stage this, I'm already trying to decide what to order!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the sunflowers and the pumpkins! Autumn is such a wonderful season! Happy Labor Day!