Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday MOMday

Checking on The PF Palace - SUNday morning style -

Lord PF was on his point!
But I never did catch Lady PF at her post -

From the flower file - last week -

Our SUNday morning walk -
It was AWESOME!

Speaking of awesome - Facebook memory time -

And when I went to put this post together, I found this shot from September 2010 -
I had pulled these off some months ago as we were reminiscing about our great times at Tails On The Trail events - this was getting to meet our pal - Jack - but sadly NAJ - like NAK - he had come from RoadEyeland to meet up with us at that year's event - 
And getting to see NAC and NAS again - we got to meet them and their special human Sheryl two times -




Here is the link to our post about one of our treks to the event - sadly, when I started working at The GKP, my ability to 'do' Saturday events ceased - and even more sadly, TOTTSHR has officially closed for business - over the years, two of the huskies in my life had come from there - maybe another week, I'll share their images here - SO many khool memories - I think we got to attend four or five of the walks - quite the nice days - and great times meeting up with other HuskyHumans!

We wish ALL THE FURRY BEST! 

Our SUNday was almost all I had hoped it would be - Sheetz and paperz - KhondoWalk in great weather - the standard SUNday television offerings - the big bummer was how khrappy The Phillies played as they lost to The Pirate and closed out their HOME season - now to hit the road for Atlanta and South Florieduh -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di and I are being wild and khrazy tonight and going to a concert in Millersville - should be a very nice time and event space!  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are just loving this awesome autumn temps and your wonderful Khyra memories. Have fun at your concert!

Rufus Goodpuppy said...

LOve your memories post-- We have such great memories of that gathering, too. It was so nice to finally meet MFT! I think about all our RB huskies, trusting that one day we'll meet again - party time!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That was such an epically fluffy tail! I approve!"