Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thursday Thinking

From The PF Palace Wednesday morning -



Tuesday's BobCHECK

I decided on a container of their BobMadeIceCreamSandwiches with SPRINKLES -
And Chicken Khorn Soup -
Dog Tax Done!
This is where I found Willow when I woke from my Labor Day nap - tucked along the sofa with me -
Thinking for sure!
More thinking as I was culling some weeds - Willow just chills on the patio and watches her world!
No leash on me she says!  No leash on me!

I was neglient in noticing Wednesday was post 5002 so this is #5003!
WOW!
As I tell others, this is just a good way for me to maintain some structure and discipline -

And The GKP was alll I feared it would be - PERIOD

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: NOW to go heat up my Victors MomBox ;-)
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your smile as you're waiting for your cracker, Willow! Lucky you that you don't need a tieout!