Monday, September 22, 2008

Musikh Monday/Momday

R you ready for Musikh Monday/Momday? Well, it will start in a few! I just wanted to thank evfurryone fur the nice khomments about my Sunday post! Fur anyone that didn't know about THE BUTTERS, here is his Dogster Page with HIS STORY! and here is his page on Tails of the Tundra Siberian Reskhue. He sooooo deserves happiness!

Since it warmed up a bit here on Sunday, I really appreciated how beaWOOtiful Saturday's weather was fur such a great outing!
I khouldn't help but notice the khomments about the flowers! If anyone wants info to khontakht that huMAN, please send me a pawmail to my g mail thingie.

Mom got my walking videos up on youtube Sunday so we'll be featuring them soon!

Okay - now I'll turn it over to Mom for her 'r'eview of R musikh!

Khyra's Mom here now! I started jotting down potential material fur today's post and 'r'ealized this will be a three parter - groups, females, and then males!

We'll start off with an oldie - how about some R E N A I S S A N C E with this furry appropriate tune! The lead singer of Renaissance, Annie Haslam , has one INKHREDIBLE vokhal range!

From there, how about some R U S T E D R O O T . I would suggest listening to "Send Me On My Way" on their myspace page.

Or perhaps some R E D H O T C H I L I P E P P E R S ? Or R. E. M. (by the way, make sure woo chekhk out the pup in the video!)? Or some R. E. O. S p e e d w a g o n - and I'll throw two videos up fur this - the sekhond one has TWO Kansas khonnekhtions!!!

I'll khlose with two newer R's - one is lokhal: R A I S E U P R O O F B E A M S and another would be R E D M O L L Y

So what do you think? Which R groups would be on your list?

Have a furry great week!

Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner

PeeEssWoo: Khyra here - I just khame from Hendrix's blog - I realized my silly mom furgot T H E R A M O N E S . AND then I heard R U F U S on www.xpn.org. Better late than nev-fur!

18 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i'm only familiar with red hot chili peppers...

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum is old. She likes REO Speedwagon and R.E.M.

The Butters is WAY cool.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Katherine and Pippa said...

Rolling Stones?

Pippa

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ohhh.. when my mom was younger, she loved red Hot Chilli Peppers.. Not sure if I'll like them though. It's a bit spicy for my liking..

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ah,yes, Greensburg, KS, the town that won't give up!!! Great "R" group choices. Mom is hoping B. Raitt is on the ladies list.

Isn't Butters the best? Thanks for sharing the "tail".

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

Chrissie said...

"Sendmeaway, Sendmeonmyway!"...mmm mmm! I like that song! It's one of my mom's favorite "happy songs"..it just sounds happy!

Khyra, you're such a pretty girl. I think you were the prettiest dawg of all the ones at the walk!

The Army of Four said...

Ha roooo! "Ridin' the storm out!" Ha roooo!
How about another Kansas one? Rainmakers? Their early stuff, not the goofier, bubble-gummy stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCOoATNBb7s
Tail wags,
Storm (capital S)

River said...

My mom is old too. She likes REO Speedwagon & REM. I checked her iTunes & she has the Righteous Brothers--is that group? Or would that be under male?

love & wags,
River

BenTheRotti said...

If being aware of REO Speedwagon means you are old then Mum is OLD!

Mum looked happy at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and REM and would have slid the Rolling Stones and Rage Against the Machine in there..

Hope you are having a Happy Monday

smooooches

Ben xxxxxxxx

The Furry Kids said...

Great list! Mom says Rollins Band - she had a huge khrush :) on Henry Rollins when she was in college.

Your pal,
Titus

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Khyra

Yeah, our Mom is old too. She's only heard of REO Speedwagon and REM. Hope all is well with you.

Desert Pups

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

What a happy happy ending for Butters! He is so cute and you are such a great friend for him to have! Thanks for sharing is story and pics!

Hey Khyra's mom, good "R" picks! Some "R's" in K's collection that have not been mentioned are: Radiohead, Run-DMC, Rush, Redbone, and Roxy Music.

And K agrees with the Furry Kids - Henry Rollins is too cool!

[I] be illin' -

Suka

Joe Stains said...

Rusted Root played in the frat houses where Mom went to college. that song always reminds her of that time.

Mom likes a band called the Rentals and the Replacements.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom was thinking about REO too. Guess our mom's think a bit alike..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Jack & Moo said...

Woos, yup, our humom likes those Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Woos,
Star & Jack a-pepperoo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra and Mom!
The screen says that the video of Red Hot Chili Peppers is not available in my country!!!
I liked the R.E.M.
Thanks a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I know Red hot chilli pepper. THey're cool~

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

The Mom and I LOVE to dance to Rusted Roots' Send Me On My Way! She saw them in concert once! Good Choice!

How about (Mr.) Rain for Girl Girl and Eil!! lol