Thursday, September 18, 2008

Khampaign Appearance!

Greetings My Fellow Residents of this GREAT Khountry!
I wanted to let you know I'll be making a KHAMPAIGN APPEARANCE this SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th at
I'll be available to khyss your babies or your humans!
I'll also be available to listen to your list of woo's about what it is Turbo and I need to do make sure we get some howling voices of reason elekhted this November!
We know almost ALL humans are stoopid BUT I just KNOW all the humans that will be at SATURDAY'S EVENT are in the minority of SMART ones! After all, they have SIBERIANS and/or are supporting SIBERIAN reskhue!
Please feel free to offer me your paw!!
I'm furry much looking furward to seeing you there!!!
BTW, I'll have my fluffy tail on but NO lipstikhk.
We're Just Sayin'
***********
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: In khase woo hit my blog before 630pm on Wednesday, I would like to woo some sad news: Sitka and CM's nana did khross to the heavens. Summi's mummi and my mom thought she'd be having some GREAT KHAKE fur her pawty - probably a kind of khake we earthbound residents khan only dream of - REAL ANGEL FOOD with NO khalories and served by real honest to goodness ANGELS! Dogspeed Nana - dogspeed!

11 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, me iz sooo sorry dat nana crossed the bridge...mayb lacylulu cood meet her and keep her playing fetch till her family comes to git her...mama says she gonna vote fur u and turbo, dat the other 2 suck...

b safe,
~rocky~

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hope woo have a lot of fun with the kissing and pawshaking on Saturday. We know woo will be carrying that fluffy tail high and proud fur the cause.

Mom is leaking again for poor Shelli but her Nana is at peace now.

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

The Army of Four said...

Have fun - sounds like a great event! Make sure your mom takes lots of pictures!
Love,
Ams

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We are sorry Nana went to heaven . A much better place ,but hard for those left here.

We hope you have a great day!!!shake paws,careful you don't lick the babies too wet.

Hugs,
Sunny&Scooter

Thor and Jack said...

Khyra,
I am sorry to hear about Nana.

I hope you have fun kissing the babies and hoomans on Saturday.

Love and licks
Thor

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We are going to the Fremont Oktoberfest on Sunday. Will you be appearing there?

Kat

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are sorry that Nana crossed the beautiful rainbow bridge... Are thought are with you and her family..
The big event looks like so much fun..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Teddy Westlife said...

I wish I could be there to shake your paw!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Paws down (or howl-woo-ever they say it!) - you & Tubey gots our vote!!!!!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I know that you will wow all the public at the Saturday event!

The Daily Echo said...

Will all miss hearing about Sitka's beloved Nana but we know she's watching over her loved ones now. Have fun on Saturday Sitka! We can't do anything because Mom has to work....borrrrring.
ECHO