Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Walkin' Wednesday V

From Merdie Fur Me!Yep, they do!
Unkhle Paul got this fur Mom!
My Doggy Nanny got me this khrunch khard AND made one fur me too!
Playing with my khard!
************

HOWLoh All!
Wow - what a grrrrreat Gotcha Day!
It was a beaWOOtiful day!!
I got sooooo many nice messages from The SMS Moms and Pups
ALONG with all the great blog messages and mentions!
I'm soooo honoured and flattered!

SO, to thank woo fur your kindness, it is time fur another W a l k i n' W e d n e s d a y !
I hope woo all enjoy it! I do have to apologise to Princess Sunshine Meadow. As I've explained to her mom, there is a development akhross the road khalled SPRING MEADOWS so I have to get my mom to stop saying that when she really means SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE Meadows! You'll hear Mom khall PSM the spring name BUT then khorrekht herself!

Speaking of Princess Sunshine Meadow, her little biped sent my mom a birthday video Tuesday evening! It was so khute!! Mom showed my doggy nanny too!!!

We really want to thank evfurryone fur making this Gotcha sooooo memorable. It is my furst one as part of the blogging khommunity! It was PAWESOME!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Please note there will NOT be a Walkin' Wednesday. I will be blogging something special as part of Meeshka's 100 Blog Post Week!

23 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's khyra, we iz glad ju had a wonderful gotcha day...

b safe,
~rocky~

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Spring? Sunshine? We'll take both!!!

Glad it was such a great day for woo two.

Wags, the OP Pack

Teddy Westlife said...

Walkin Walkin... we love walking with Khyra!

I am ready for next Wednesday too!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Army of Four said...

Woo. I forgot what we were all doing next week.
Luv,
Dave

Mack said...

Wow - you really banked didn't you!!

I'm glad your special day was so special!!

Puddleglum said...

So glad you had a special special day!

Thor and Jack said...

Khyra!
I´m so glad you had a wonderful Gotcha Day! Nice cards there!

woof
Thor

Kodak the Eskie said...

Happy Gotcha day!!! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Hugs, Kodak

Deetz said...

Happy gotcha Day...what fabulous (new word I learned today - fabulous) gotcha day cards. If I knew how to make one I would make a gazzillion for you
Deetzy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Those are great cards! Mom saw those crunchy cards online and wondered if they were good. Maybe we'll get them for our birthday.

Steve and Kat

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrrr Khyra
looks like a fun walking wednesday Harrrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Asta said...

Khyra
I'm so glad you'we having such a gweat gotcha day!!! I hope next time you'll comealong on aiw wuby too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow we love all your cards.. Looks like you and mom had a wonderful day.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Momma asked me if I was sure that I did not want to participate next week. I reassured her that my feelings have not changed. But it got me to wondering "How is Khyra going to pick the right photo out of so many to choose from?"

Princess Eva

River said...

That was amazing just watching your tail! Uh, I mean that in the nicest fluffiest way! My mom has bookmarked Meeshka's site to read the progress. Always fun to watch. Glad you and your mom had a good day.

love & wags,
River

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day

I'm just doing a quick visit today 'cause I have so many places to go and things to see. I'll come back for a longer stay soon.

Cheers

Charlie

PeeEss: Happy Gotcha Day !

Randi Lyn said...

Wow - look at all that great stuff!! Looks like WOO had superfantastic gotcha day!!! Note to our huMom - our birthday is next month, and we want crunchy cards!!!

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

D'Azul Siberian said...

U got lots of cool cards and stuff. What a great day you had and walkin too.

D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm so glad you had a great Gotcha Day! Those are the best days cause that is when we got our wonderful forever homes!!

We live in Liberty Township right in between Dayton and Cincinnati. My beans have flown out of Columbus airport before. They have a straight flight to VEGAS!

Khady Lynn said...

Great khards!!! I'm glad you and your mom had such a great day together! You both deserve it!

Khysses!

Phbbb

Joe Stains said...

We saw the post about Chai too, so khool! Your gotcha day was special because you are so special! Glad it was wonderful!

Kapp pack said...

We are so glad you had such a great day! Don't worry, I forgive woo!

TTFN, Meadow

Anonymous said...

ahhhh what fun pressies!!! I promise... we are mailing ours tomorrow. No ifs ands or buts about it. Sorry we are slackers.
Hugs,
Sitka