Monday, August 4, 2008

Musikh Monday/Momday

Welkhome and Happy Monday!

Khyra's mom here with your 'I' artists - and we will so run the khourse of genres!

Older I's? Well, INXS fits the khategory - great musikh and easy on the eyes - too bad the lead singer is no longer with us - chekhk out this video - the title fits our love of our khanines!

Here is a much harder 'I' group - and I did see them back in the early 80's - Iron Maiden - this song title also fits with the khanine theme IF we don't keep them in the yard!

Some new 'I' artists to chekhk out? Ilasbe O'Connell and Iron and Wine -

Let me know some of YOUR 'I' artists!

Khyra wanted me to tell you Merdie's people khame fur her last evening BUT said they might do the same thing THIS upkhoming weekend SOOOO we may have more fun with Merdie! Khyra also promised some pikhs and videos on Tuesday as she shows off her new toy!

Have a great week all!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra's Mom for Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Make sure you chekhk out The Kapp Pakhk's blog!!! Sky Boy is khontinuing to update us with their breaking news!
PeeEssWooWoo: Khyra taking khontrol here - my silly mom furgot one of favourite Indigo Girl Songs - which is also a great dog toy too Galileo Thanks Dave!

12 comments:

The Army of Four said...

I thought of Indigo Girls. I can't think of any more "I"s. Woo.
Luv,
Dave

The Army of Four said...

Woo!
Luv,
Dave

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo have a very diverse taste in musikh, all I khan say. But Ms. Ilasbe would do well here - like her a lot.

Woo, the OP Pack

River said...

My mom searched around for an I group but found none she knew. We both liked the names "I am a cracker" and "Insane copilot" but we don't think we'd want to listen to the music. Iron Maiden, yes, she remembers them. We're still enjoying the newfound old Firefall.

love & wags,
River

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO - Mom is going through her old record albums trying to find an I group! What are Albums anyway, They look like frisbees to us?
Thor and Marco Polo

Joe Stains said...

Mom's sister LOVED INXS so much. She was very sad when the singer died. We like that song a lot, it is good for dancing!

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

My human, K, LOVES INXS. One of her all time favorite songs is "Disappear."

She said to tell you for an "I" group there is Iggy Pop and Iggy Pop and the Stooges. Go Iggy!

Suka

D'Azul Siberian said...

Waving paws, we know, we know. Iron Butterfly, in a gadda davida baby.

D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We can't think of any "I's" You are much better than us.. We stopped over to the Kapp house we wonder who that is??

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Teddy Westlife said...

Ummm... there's an Australian band called Icehouse. Or there was in the 80's, mum says. INXS are khool!

Huffle Mawson

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We can't wait to see what you have for "J"

Princess Eva

Mack said...

Mi madre saw INXS many years ago. They actually OPENED for Adam Ant if you can believe that!