Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tell Everyone Please - UPDATE

Well, this wasn't the post I had in mind fur today - I'll reskhhedule that one fur Sunday -

This one is way more important - BIG TIME.

Furst off, I'd like that thank evfurryone fur the kind words 'round blog land 'bout my original post. I was only one of the messengers.

I had read about an offer by the stoopid khompany to help with Chai's medikhal bills BUT before I khould get there to read it, Jan's Funny Farm left a khomment on my post about the stoopid khompany informing of us of the update on Chai's blog - WELL, when I got there, I saw an UPDATE to the update - it made my mom sad and she leaked. It turns out the stoopid khompany had known of these issues fur some years.

As soon as Mom read that, she fired off an email to those pawerful SMS Moms -

Our khween Meeshka's nice mom updated Gimpydogs with the disappointing news - and a link to a flyer to print out and take to pet stores near woo -

This stoopid khompany has pikhked the wrong group to mess with - our humans love us more than they love themselves - and that is A LOT given the khollekhtive ego of the human race anymore -

WE will see justice for Chai and the other khanines that have been hurt by the stoopid khompany -

Please tell your humans to help in any way they khan -

Hugz&Khysses to all - and a special flip of my fluffy tail fur Chai,
Khyra

PeeEssWoo: Mom says thanks fur the L The Group khomments - she's glad woo liked 'em - and as always, loves seeing the other suggestions/khonsiderations!

9 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

We read the follow-up on Chai's blog. How horrible that the company is obviously lying, considering it told the same story back in 2005!!!

We definitely need to get this out into the mainstream media, and fast!!!

PUPS UNITE AGAINST THE EVIL FOUR PAWS COMPANY!!!! Or fear the Claw from Meeshka, the Swappers of Summit the Super Mal, and the Skhwish of Princess Holly the Beautiful! Not to mention our future Pawsident Tubey!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra,

I visited Chai's blog after reading your story. What happened to Chai was awful. I think that the pet-toy companies count on pets not being as precious as humans; and so they've got extremely relaxed standards...I am sure that they wouldn't ever dream of making such dangerous toys for human kids!

I am for the boycott! Mercury is going to throw away my pimple ball with the bell after examining it for holes on both sides...she thinks that this ball may have the same problem!

I hope that Chai gets well soon. His owner is going through a very difficult time.

Oorvi

Mack said...

We have a toy that sorta looks like that - we will have our mom throw it away ASAP!!

Thank you pretty Khyra!

Simcha said...

HuMom wrote to the CEO when she first read the blog and received the automated reply that eveyone else did. She was very skeptical. They didn't exactly say they would recall the product but it was worded in such a way that made you think they would issue a recall. She was very skeptical but Chai's Human seemed happy and she was happy for them.
Now the rest of the story comes out and HuMom knows for sure this company is the worst possible company in existance. They will be hearing from us along with many other people. HuMom will *never* purchase another "Four Paws" product again. They could buy a new tongue for Chai and she still wouldn't do it. She is so mad.

Simcha

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Well trot right over and get our flyer.. That is really sad those nasty people. I wish I knew one I would put some of my pee-mail on them...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Asta said...

Khyra

I'm appaled by the money gwubbing hoomans who diswegawd the pain and suffewing they cause..I'll do whatevew Ican!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Momma has to go get kibble today and will be checking to see if they sell this brand. If they do, she will be contacting the owner since it is a locally owned pet supply chain.

Princess Eva

Kapp pack said...

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!

Kisses, KSB

Randi Lyn said...

Thank you for keeping us informed Khyra. We will show huMom the flyer and have her be on the lookout for that brand and if she sees it.... look out!!! SHE HATES EVIL HUMANS!!! Thank DOG we don't have any toys like that...

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe