Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Met Princess Sunshine Meadow!


Saturday we went to visit The Kapp Pakhk so I had to start resting so I would be ready to romp and play. Here is some of my preparation: Thinking of seeing Sky boy again!
King Sky boy with the little princess Bi-ped in the bakhkground!
We've seen The AO4's khookie formation so we formed our own
Getting khloser...
GOT IT! And then we got some furri yummi Happy Hearts! Princess Sunshine Meadow and one of her favourite lounging pawsitions!
And of khourse, we khan't furget Biloxi and Khanyon!

Look at the khool pressies The Kapp Pakhk gave me! My OWN bottle of KGJ and glass!
We had lots of fun playing. Mom took lots of videos. Here are three to get woo all started. Please khlikhk on Video O n e Video T w o
and Video T h r e e
As The Kapp Pakhk's mom will khonfirm, I never really stopped moving and fluffying my tail! I was pretty energized fur the ride home. BUT within about an hour, I khrashed! I was SOOOOO furry tired that when my doggy nanny and Fred got home from dinner, I did NOT even take my Wubba to Fred so we khould play!
I khan't wait to go bakhk and play again! Mom said she had fun seeing the pups and the human Kapps too! PLUS, the nice Kapp Pakhk lady made her dinner that was furri yummi!
I hope you enjoy the videos - I'll see if Mom won't share more of 'em later in the week!
Have a great REST of your weekend! That's what I'm doing now - I only pikhked my head up long enough to work on this post fur all my furiends!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

19 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

I sure did miss a grand time. Maybe next time though. I would like my own bottle of Yuengling. Maybe I could even find one that skhweakhs!
EKHO

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures and videos!
Glad you had fun with your friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Thank you so much for the sibe vibes for my mom! They are very pawrful! She is home and resting today. We are enjoying watching the videos. Always the fluffy tail makes us smile.

love & wags,
River

Lacy said...

w00f's Miss fluffy tail...wow, u looked like u all wuz very interested in cookies..me has to go watch the videos...haf a good rest...

b safe,
~rocky~

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm tired just from watching you all. Seems like you had a great time.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Dexter said...

No wonder you were tired. What a fun day.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said...

oooh what pretty doggies! Sky has blue eyes just like our Aussie cousin Sheila.

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Wow, you got to the new Princess Meadow? Did she demonstrate her special skill?

Princess Eva

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Sure looked like you had a lot of fun with all your doggie friends! And your new toys are cool! I really like the photo of you sleeping in the grass. You look so comfy and happy!

Suka

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It was a lot of fun watching your vids and seeing all those cute pics. It could only have been better if we could have joined woo.

Nice pressies too.

Woo, the OP Pack

Randi Lyn said...

What a fun day you had, meeting Princess Sunshine Meadow and visiting all your Kapp Pack buddies!

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Come to our Blog - We gave you an award

Thor, Marco Polo, Mama, MrSippi, Carolina

Joe Stains said...

Looks like some good bitey face was going on over there! I am glad you had fun with all those handsome doggies.

Asta said...

Khyra
That must have been the funnest evew!!!!
meeting gowgeous fuwwfwiends is the gweatest!
I'm so glad you all got to be togethew!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Myeo said...

Looks like you gad a great time with your friends.

Love
Boy n Baby

p/s: Thanks for the birthday greeting :)

Pippa said...

What a fine time you must have had. I will go and have a look over there now and see if they have put up any pix.

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, what a great day you had! I wish I had been there. It looks like great fun!
One thing, though. About your cookie formation. Fuzzy butts MUST be on the floor before you get your treats!!! They MUST be! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Drill SGT Zim

Kapp pack said...

We had so much fun! Can't wait until your next visit....on the agenda.....fridge door training!

TTFN, Meadow

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think it looks like you were sleeping in a sunshine meadow to prepare for meeting Sunshine Meadow!

Kat