Saturday, August 9, 2008

She's Bakhk!

It's Merdie!
Hoping her daddy khomes bakhk fur her!
Keeping an eye on Doggy Nanny and Fred
I'm rechargin'
And Merdie is mopin'!
Merdie's people are doing another weekend trip down the shore SO I have to play khoncierge at Khyra's Khamp and Spa! Mom says she'll try to khapture us doing 'fun' things for MY blog on Sunday!

I would like to thank my sweet little friend fur this special award! I do try to be kind fur the world is khruel enough - sooooo I hope to paw it furward as best I khan!

I'm going to pass this award on to ALL the SMS bloggers! Please sit up and take a (play)bow fur your kindness and khoncern fur each other without having to worry about staying on topikh!

Hope evfurryone has a great weekend - the weather here is great! Mom akhtually switched off the husky khool air last night SO we khould have the windows WIDE OPEN!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra and Merdie The GoldenDoofTriever too!

PeeEssWoo: Mom says THANKS fur all the khool khomments about her J-Ladies Furst post! She has such fun doing this - I guess I ought to rub her tummy or something!

16 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Hey, do I get to put the SMS logo on my blog now? Do I? Do I?

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Purrr S: rub your mum's belly. I think she'll really like it.

Kapp pack said...

Thank woo! My first award!

TTFN, Meadow

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
You deserve the Award!
Have fun with Merdie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Khyra
Congrats on your award!
I hope you have a great weekend!

woof
Thor

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey have fun with Merdie!

Cheers

Charlie

The Daily Echo said...

You could scratch her behind her ears. Merdie looks like such a great houseguest. It's very nice of you to be so kind to her - which is why you deserve the award. Thanks fur sharing it with us.
ECHO
Pee S: Open windows here too....WOO!

Mack said...

Khyra,
You are the perfect husky hostess!
I know Merdie really appreciates you taking her mind off her parents while they are away!

The Army of Four said...

Thank roo, Khyra! It was really kind of Lorenza to give it to you - VERY fitting!
Have fun with Merdie! Will she help you with those c-a-t-s?
Love,
Ammy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Looks like you all are having fun with Merdie..
We love you award.
Hey can you send some of that cool weather our way. We really could use it..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dexter said...

Khyra -
I gave woo an award. Come and see.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Do you happen to have any more butt shots of yourself?

River said...

You definitely deserve the award! Congratulations! Have fun power napping with Merdie.

love & wags,
River

Kodak the Eskie said...

That's so nice that your mommy is watching out for Merdie.

That's so cool that you have the Keb Mo CD -- isn't Kevin So good? He and Keb Mo have written a song together, they go way back and this was the first time Kevin opened for him. I also think it was meant to be because their names rhyme... Keb Mo and Kevin So! LOL

See, I knew you were cool!

Hugs, Kodak

Randi Lyn said...

Have fun with Merdie!

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

You are so kind taking care of your golden buddy, Merdie!

We are glad you are having great weather - it's fun smelling all of the night critters outside when the windows are open.

Thor and Marco Polo

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra,

I am so happy that you liked the clock so much!

(Let me share something with you - Mercury's head's become so bloated with all that praise that she's stopped listening to me. And now she wants a promotion!)

Have fun with Merdie...I am Khonfident (Khyraese is very Khomplekhs) that you can make her smile.

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

Joe Stains said...

Sorry Merdie is being mopey, hopefully she gets some spunkh in her soon.