Monday, August 18, 2008

Musikh Monday/Momday - The K's

Happy Monday! Khyra's mom here with another episode of Musikh Monday/Momday. We are khurrently up to the K's!

I don't have any of this one in my khollekhtion BUT no musikh K listing khould NOT inkhlude this one - and we'll even make this a ladies' choice with a special Beth in the spotlight dance for Kiss's B E T H

More K ladies would be Kathleen Edwards - who is akhtually the one on John Doe's Golden State. Her new release "Asking For Flowers" is a very good CD.
Another K lady would be Kaki King who akhtually khombines the khategories - she's a newer artist on the scene.

For the male K's - I offer Keb' Mo' with this V i d e o - it inkhludes another artist I have in my khollekhtion as well. Keb has some very good song lyrikhs AND he's khwite the talented stringed instruement artist.

No mention of K males khould omit Kenny Wayne Shepherd - I offer this V i D e O - since many of Khyra's Sibe furiends are akhtually this!

Two newer K males to give a listen to - one is lokhal to me - in fakht, I've seen him play with his group Voxology - that is Kevin Neidig - he is very talented and a pleasure to listen to!

I was akhtually turned onto this other newer male by Kodak's blog - so I chekhked him out on myspace - please give a listen to Kevin So who recently played with Keb' Mo' !

Well, there you have it - another edition of Musikh Monday/Momday! As always, I khan't wait to hear about the "K's" in your khollekhtion!

Have a great week! Khyra will be bakhk tue-morrow!

Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner

16 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

I am always amazed by how much musikh knowledge you have. It is fun to play all the videos and songs while I feed these baby bipeds here. Very much enjoyed Keb Mo and Kevin So.

Another great job!!

Woo, the OP Pack's Mom

Marley said...

I am beyond honored to have a mention in your blog today...especially considering I played this very song for my husband one recent exceedingly hormonal night. Thank you! And I agree - your musical knowledge is unparalleled!

The Rasta Mom (a.k.a. BETH)

The Army of Four said...

Woo! We like that Kenny Wayne Shepherd song! Mom didn't know who did it. :/ What can I woo?
What about the KINKS!?!? Especially in light of the Forget Sit and Stay Pack's Lola!
Woo.
Luv,
Dave

Mack said...

We remember Kiss!

Who gave Gene Simmons his own show anyway????!

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

My human K is not very familiar with some of your "K" artists, so she will be checking them out today. She says to tell you mom thanks for the suggestions!

Some K bands in K's collection are Kate Bush, Kylie Minogue, KMFDM, Killing Joke, and of course, Kajagoogoo, because K is "too shy shy."

Back in the New York Groove,

Suka

Asta said...

Khyra
What a khool posting..we have Keb 'mo but none of the othews..thanks fow the advice
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kodak the Eskie said...

Good selections! Mom was a Kiss fanatic in her teens. Saw them live back around 2000 at the Irvine Ampitheatre in CA. It was a reunion tour in full makeup with all the original members. She loves Paul Stanley.

Glad you included Kevin so!

Hugs, Kodak

River said...

My mom is sooo into Kenny Wayne Shepherd! (and a doggie name too) So young and so talented! Yeah, the KInks, too. Can't think of anyone else.

love & wags,
River, River's mom

River said...

ohohoh!! KANSAS!! My mom says you have to include them.

love & wags,
River

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Dad says he knows Klaatu. I guess they say "Colling Occupants" and Enus or Uranus.. Mom couldn't think of any...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Momma says thank you. That is one of her favorite KWS. And she thinks that dad saw Kiss once.


Princess Eva

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum says you should have included Kylie Minogue!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

We do so enjoy your Music Monday - but Mom thinks you forgot the most important K - that would be Toby KEITH - she just loves him

Thor and Marco Polo

Joe Stains said...

Our uncle loves Kiss and Mom really likes that Beth song too. We like a K band called Katatonia but they are kind of Metal but not screamy metal :)

Kathryn and Ari said...

We LOVE Keb Mo! He's going to be here later this month and we're all super excited.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm trying to think of a "K" person, but I'm drawing a blank!

XOXO,
Steve