Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Tuesday Telling

 Look who surprised me with a visit to The PF Palace late in the day -
Lady PF!

Even taking her spot on The Nest Box early evening -
Going on 8pm 86 - partly cloudy - heat advisory from 8pm tonight thru Wednesday evening -
This is why Auntie Di had to stop by The Khottage last Wednesday - we had ordered these from Maggie's -
It was an order by Tuesday - pick up Wednesday afternoon - and yes -
A very big yummy - and why I only got the Lavender Lemonade at Plant Box for I had this -
When we cut over to The KhrossTrek's Shower spot, we always pass this fella - and I took at shot this time -
As Willow was doing her Door Dash for Auntie Di - she had a friend want to order some - so we offered to take it for it was just kinda sorta down the street from us -

Delivery accomplished -
Proud of herself 😎
This was Thursday night's PotatoSalad project -
And SUNday night's quiche -
Which became my Monday dinner - and I've tucked some away to take to The GKP for Crystal - and we'll see Auntie Di gets some as well -
Spotted in the lot at MyGiant as I returned my mini cart - seems like WISE words 👍

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone !

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Everything looks so yummy - especially the cinnamon rolls!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those cinnamon rolls are looking so yummy!!! And the potato salad, and the quiche!!! Any room at the inn for a few hungry sibes?

Woos - Misty and Timber

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I think Dada needs a paper towel to clean up the drool on his chin from looking at those cinnamon rolls!"

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That Cinnamon bun looks yummy and creamy.