Sunday, July 14, 2024

SUNday Sharing

The PFs are back to tucking themselves somewhere cool -
But just before heading to the kitchen to feed Willow, I found some PF Palace visitors -
She's heading to her lookout spot
And now time for dessert -
******
Just beyond 530pm - 93 - SUNny - with DP of 65 - so real feel is 97 😢
Excessive heat watch starts 12n Monday thru Tuesday 8pm -
Off for HER 'venture -
Willow is ready -






A busy place - 
Because it is so good - I can't bring myself to deviate -
Bacon Cheese Egg English Muffin -
Dog Tax!
Judge Willow -
Evaluating -
Rendering -
WIN!
Back to The Khottage -
My treat takeaway - Lemon Crumb Bar & Cookie Dough Brownie -

After doing a few things at The Khottage, I headed off for MY 'venture - which I'll share here tomorrow -

Time to ask: where did our weekEND go?

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

5 comments:

Duke said...

Your omelet sandwich does look yummy! Stay cool in this awful heat.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great pics, Willow! The tongue one is my favourite!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I think our Dada is trying to eat that cookie dough brownie right through the screen ..."

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wish we could sink our teeth into that lemon bar - it looks delish. It is currently 94 here with a real feel of over 100 - the air was brutal today.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You take your parents to the best places with the yummiest food.