Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Oh no - where did our normal views go?

Fixed by mid-morning!
Going on 730pm - 74 and RAIN - I did drive home during the deluge - but I had made it to The KhrossTrek before it let go -
I spotted this German Frog in the lot when I stopped at Plant Box last week -

Morning PB!
I wonder if PB has been hitting The Kerri Treats -

PB's Collar Collection -
And relaxing Self-Spa items -


Doing The Willow ears!

For the Cold Brew AND Banana crowd -


My Lavender Lemonade - as I had foodables to eat - it may happen again THIS week - I'm not sure yet - as I do have my very tasty quiche -
I had pulled a few weeds after taking care of something Willow left - so she did a bit of a pre-heat prior to my leaving her in The Khool Khottage whilst I hit the VERY KHOLD GKP Office -

BTW, I really miss The Old Booger PhotoLoader - it is cumbersome to do the one at a time - but that way I can ALMOST be sure they'll load as we want them to load - but - it shouldn't have to be like that-

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: The day I make our list for The WeekEND!

5 comments:

Duke said...

Plant Box sure does have the best gifts! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Now our Dada wants to try some lavender lemonade!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's been a beautiful day here. Warm but not too hot, and beautifully sunny!

Woofs,
Ollie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom really needs to do a bit of weeding too, but she says it can wait. You can still upload multiple photos at one time if you hold down the control/command key as you click on each photo. If they are in your file in the order you want, they should load that way. But of course Blogger has its own mind.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I wouldn't mind a diirty banana at all