Thursday, July 4, 2024

Thursday Thinking

It appears all The PF's were out playing - 
Just after 8pm - 79 and fair - and ick to what's ahead -
Last Thursday's end of my GKP week at Plant Box -


Hi PB!
Kerri's tasty treat spot -

And I did - they were offering it as a cold brew, iced tea, or lemonade version -


I'm sure all THE KHATS wanted me to follow this for them - 
Poor Photo Staging - the Plant Box label is on the other side of my SMM Iced Tea - and cookie treat for me!
The Potato Salad I made last week - and I was very happy with it - and Auntie Di agreed - I will do it again soon!
When we cut thru Detwiler Drive last week to drop off the card for Meg, I had to take a picture of TADN's house - I had NOT been by it for some time - solar panels on the roof and all - and with this now being The FoURth of July, many a firework was watched from that backyard thanks to the displays The Club shared each year - the video is from July 4, 2011 -
A foretelling of what Willow hopes to feel after all her 'venture fun during our weekEND?

We will be WFH today - although since she's not eligible for holiday pay - not averaging <32 hours a week - I will let her have the day off today - I'm sure she'll provide some moral support!

Happy FoURth Of July EvFURRYONE!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: We must do all we can to ensure this will NOT be the last Independence Day for OUR democracy - 💙 Project 2025 seeks to change ALL that AND MORE -
I realized this plate says so much about all the khrap going on -

5 comments:

Duke said...

Enjoy your potato salad. It looks so yummy! Happy Independence Day!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yummy potato salad!!! And that license plate speaks volumes. The house looks good and we bet it brought back many memories.

✭✭✭ HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!! ❤️🤍💙
Woos - Misty and Timber

The Oceanside Animals said...

Happy Independence Day! We are hoping for a quiet night!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That cookie thing looks great

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I can hear the windd through the trees.