Monday, July 15, 2024

Monday MOMday

The PFs were tucked away somewhere -

Going on 730pm 88 and Fair - dewpoint is 70 😢
Now for MY 'venture on Saturday -
Off to I83 North I go -
I would have LOVED to have parked there but I'm sure you can see why I didn't/couldn't - YEP - shook my head -

HOWL OH!!!

My flight - went with lighter items due to the weather - but I did miss my darker heavier brews -
The new menu was released on Thursday - and this peach & blackberry salad so caught my eye - and it was SO good - I had considered the poutine - but even one of the staff said the weather called for something like this - did I mention it was SO GOOD?!?
I concluded my day with a Mojito Blonde - a great summer sipper -

This month's cause -💜
Then I made the 3/4 mile-ish drive to Rakestraw's!!!

They are doing a promotion thus the countdown - they had actually done one the morning of my visit - having ice cream in your pajamas!!!
I did a triple - Lemon Blueberry Crunch - Chocolate Peanut Butter - Peanut Butter Overload - WIN WIN WIN -
Exiting I83 - and back to Church Road - and then -
To The Khottage - with the Raspberry Tongued Willow -

We had a decent GKP SUNday - when it wrapped, I made a quiche with broccoli cauliflower carrots shallots garlic and CHEESE - it's cooling now - so I can't comment on it although it smells good - and the leftover filling that didn't fit cooked up tastily in a pyrex dish - 

All WAS good until Booger decided to challenge me picture loading wise - I played its silly game but I really was less than enthused - BUT -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

You got me at the peach and raspberry salad. yummmmmmm

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, 99?! Still not quite triple digits! But close enough that it doesn't really matter ..."

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

As we shared before, that salad really caught Mom's eye. She was drooling at the thought of fresh peaches and blackberries in a salad. And that ice cream combo is to die for. Hope it didn't melt before you got to enjoy it.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Those beers would hit the spot today.