Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday Thinking

 No PFs at The Palace on Wednesdy -
Lord PF really needs some clean up on his point!
Heading towards 730pm 82 and Partly Cloudy -
I'm thinking this post will include some shots I had not shared yet so here is Khousin Emmy with some BLUEberries -
More of Farm Dog Benning!





Last week's stop at Plant Box to get my head ready for the weekEND!

PB was sitting up all ready and proud!
One of our Saturday 'venture stops will be pick up our Hazel Box from Kerri!
Since I just got a drink - and they weren't busy busy yet - it was ready in a flash - plus I was just in one of those 'modes/moods' -
I did go with a BLUEberry 🍋ade - not sure what will be in my cup today - we'll see!
This was one of my purchases at Copper Crust last week - a cherry cheese danish -
And an EVERYTHING bagel - I think Auntie Di and I will be making a return trip this week for lunchables -
And here is your WILLOW picture!

Ah yes - it is soon to be here again - somehow it seems as if it was just weekEND - and now we can ALMOST smell and taste it another one!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

My mom used to make cherry danish from scratch and it was sooooooo delicious!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Drooling for some cherry danish and a blueberry or two - Misty loves them but can't have them.

Nice to see Emmy, Benning, and of course, Willow.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Cousin Emmy is beautiful

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Seems like a good day for an iced coffee! Or a good month!"