Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

The mystery of The PF Palace Camera - it's not there and then it is there -

Lady PF can't figure it out either -
Approaching 730pm - 79 and fair - but icky - I was trying to do some weeding stuff before putting the trash bag out there - and when the 'sweat' was dripping off me, it was time to come in - but the 'weather warning says Flood Watch from 8pm thru Wed 6am due to the 'rains' they are expecting?
Now for Willow's SUNday shift -


She actually had a THREE Auntie Di chair day - this was the furst -





This was the 2nd - I didn't capture the 3rd -

Resigned to what I had warned her about - we would be working late - we wrapped shortly before 7pm - 

I've also decided that Monday mornings will be a SofaShift to start - it seemed more efficient and all the khrap to do the Monday clean up and transmittal from HERE - I went in around 10am and finished the day in The GKP Office - Willow seemed to be 'watchin' me for WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE - but we'll work it out!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK''s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

I wish I had an Auntie Di chair at my house. You're a lucky girl, Willow!