Monday, September 4, 2023

Monday MOMday



On his ledge -

NOW on HIS POINT!
Approaching 8pm it is 81 and clear - 
The Barn
My helper taking it all in -
Our box!

It was crammed full of good stuff!

Back to MY farm dog -
We kept waiting and looking for Benning to show - when he didn't, I put his biscuits over by his patio door -
Out we go -


It looks like The Khool Barn on Nursery Road got a restaining -
Now for our last stop on our 'venture - Khousin E and Willow asked me to get a new garden flag for Auntie Di's place -
Mission Accomplished! The old shredded flag was left on Auntie Di's side mirror - she said this made her smile when she saw it -
Cholla was 'PUMPK'd' -
Now back to The Khottage for us -
Khrossing WILLOW Springs Lane -
Yep - Wow - fresh basil - fresh dill - lettuce mix - Yellow Nicola potatoes - three for the shoot - the rest in the bag - mini 'lunch bag' sweet peppers - five sweet red peppers - kharrots -
Criminis were part of the share -
 My add on mushroom share - another interesting collection - 
for my Fall boxes, I've made a dozen eggs my add on as mushrooms are a somewhat regular inclusion -

We are set!  I'm pondering what to do with the bounty but know it will all be GOOD!

Our SUNday GKP shift went without issue - and we'll be back in place today for our Monday -

Here's to a ThanksFilled LABOR DAY!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

I can see many great and healthy meals will be happening at your house. Love the Golden garden flag! Have a wonderful holiday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy Labor Day! Stay as cool as possible!"