Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday Telling

The PFs must have been out enjoying the weather -
Approaching 8pm - it's 65 and partly cloudy -
Now to continue the second part of Saturday morning's 'venture - MadRadishFarm for our CSA -



The bag was overflowing!
Benning had not GReeted us - so I went around to the side door to leave his biscuits and he spied me and came over - so I opened it to treat him -

We had a nice chat with Benning's mom's mom - who was watching Benning's human puppy boys - she said they were surely something - as she had four girls - with Benning's mom being the oldest - and #3 and #4 twins born a minute apart -

She decided to settle back on her seat - so I shot over the headrests -
Looking down into Goatland before turning The KhrossTrek around -
The Heirloom tomato nursery patch -
Slicing tomatoes and the cherry tomato land!
Sadly, you can tell the season is winding down - but this box's cherry tomatoes are so yummy - albeit small - but oh so yummy!
We'll  return in two weeks for our first Fall CSA Box - with our egg add on!
Hakurei turnips - my lunch greens - rainbox carrots - garlic - cherry tomatoes - and MUSHROOMS - they were an item in this week's box - and I had the mushroom share add on - and the dampness made the brown bags EXPLODE - but I had some brown bags to stash'em in here -
This is the first time I've had the Hakurei Turnips - nice taste - and I'll add them to my salad - I intend to saute the greens with some garlic and olive oil - and finish with some soy sauce - I googled for some ideas -

We were back on the work laptop shortly after 7am - and got everything suitably sorted out - we did have a power blip here - but the VZW WiFi did a great job again - reconnected in a timely fashion - unlike ComatoseCast - but as I share in tomorrow's pictures, some pup didn't care for the power blip and became my Sofa assistant -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The fresh veggies look delicious! Happy Tuesday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your car pics are extra-fabulous today, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie