Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Lord PF was thinking about the khooler spot at HIS point -

He spent a good bit of the late afternoon there -
Approaching 7pm, it's SUNny and 88 -
Last week's MyGiant Parking Lot finds - The Khool KhrossTrek was there when I went in -
And BroncoBilly was there when I came out - snagged this for our friends OliveAndLuna!
The ThursDAY start at PlantBox!





Had to go with my FloridaGreens Phavorite - and a FUNfetti for Crystal -
Willow is obviously thinking it SEEMS as if HER weekEND is soon to happen -
Of course she is CORRECT!
We wanted to wish a HAPPY 86th BIRTHDAY to our inspirational neighbor across the street - I always tell her I joke I want to grow up to  be like her - Lorraine and Smoke still come and go all the time - and he's even 91!  She and TNNL were very very good friends - card club and much more - I told her TNNL's sofa had come to live here - and joked her shirt matched!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Happy Birthday to Lorraine! Another SuperHot day. Stay as cool as you can!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, I see a temperature that starts with a 7. How did that sneak in there?!"