Saturday, September 23, 2023

Saturday Sharing

No PFs were spotting during my checks - they must have been out prepping for TropicalStormOphelia which will impact our weather this weekEND 
Approaching 630pm, it is partly cloudy and 69 - the skEYE was constantly changing today -
We had to time our 'venture with the opening time of our first destination - so it was a bit later than Wiggles wanted -




WILLOW Springs !
This one opened at 12noon -
And the other one - sure to be one of our next 'ventures didn't open until 1pm -
but with the name SWEET WILLOWS - you know it has to be good -
So it was Ripleigh's for us THIS time - but after tasting and enjoying, we will SO be back -
I got two single scoops and a fresh packed takeAway pint of LemonBLUEberrhCheeseKhake - and a COOKIE!

RIPLEIGH'S - oh my my!!!
 I enjoyed my SaltedCaramelBrownie in their parking lot - then decided we would go down the hill and jump back on I83 and put the other cold things in the freezer - then go for the foodables -
 I told her we would connect with her PuppyBread after getting these goods home -
Reeses's Peanut Butter Cup Colossal Cookie -

One of their 21+ flavors - Espresso Martini - very nice - 

Whilst putting this post together, I read thru the pictures and flavors again - OH MY - so many I want!  Thank Dog it's in the 'desirable East End' and not TOO close to cause my clothes problem - it's not really a mileage thing - it's just a bit more congested than I prefer - but since we went early, it was painless - and really just a short hop on and hop off I83 -

As mentioned, after tucking the ice cream away, I called Dawn's for our lunchable - and we'll share THAT here tomorrow -

We'll be doing breakfast with BobTheKhat this morning - then I'll head to Wolf for my Autumnal HOWL - and we'll light our khandle tonight at 8pm as  Autumn starts/started at 2:50am -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

The ice cream looks so yummy. I won't buy it again until next year when the temps climb.
Happy Autumn, girls!