Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday MOMday

PF Palace on SUNday - and both residents were present -
Lord PF was prepping breakfast -

Later in the day she said it was pretty tasty!
approaching 745pm, it is 70 and cloudy - we had some rain throughout the day - make that much needed rain -
Now back to the completion of our Saturday ROTE and 'venture - we headed to Mt Wolf from BobTheKhat'sPlace -

We always smile when we pass Leg Up Farm -
Leg Up Farm is the only facility in the country to provide physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy, behavioral health services, nutrition counseling, therapeutic horsemanship, equine-assisted therapies, and educational and recreational programming under one roof.
Now back to the neighborhood where the HUMAN tax collector lives -

Her awesome pond set up - with fish I see!

Shortly after taking this, a hawk - I would expect a Coopers - switched tree positions - and let me know they had  by the message 'said' for all there to hear -

Now on to our next stop -

York County Fire School was on the way -
Leg Up Farmers Market -

I had stopped in to get some pumpkin for topping the breakfast kibble - they had a good price - so now we are good - and whilst there, I snagged a few bags of Snack Factory Everything Pretzel Crisps - I keep them in my drawer at The GKP for hummus or veggie cream cheese dipping -
Now off for the last stop of the day -
In the lot of -
TSC!
The Boy Scouts were selling their popcorns and assorted nuts - I weakened -


They left enough space for The Very Scary Berner Lion to sit with you!

I got Wiggle's new bag of Lamb&Rice 4Health - 35# holds her for a while - and whilst there, one of the TSC associates asked if I had gotten my penny bag yet - with the purchase of a large bag, I could get one of the 5# for a penny - SCORE!

I did do a bit of cooking later in the day - used some of our MadRadish bounty - and silly as it sounds, made some mashed potatoes with red peppper, mushrooms, garlic, and dill - nice comfort food - some were consumed Saturday night - and some were a SUNday snack!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Love the fish pond and the beautiful water lilies! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Those temperatures look much more comfortable than some of the other ones you've had lately!"