Saturday, September 2, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Lord PF in his kingdom -

5pm - 81 - SUNny -
Resting for her 'venture -
Making sure she had heard PUPPY BREAD when I phoned in our Dawn'sOrder -




Let's get this KhrossTrek going!

and that is part of our order!
Does Shortey wear Shirteys?

NANorDude!

Quite the drive for lunch 😉
The tracks that bring us the ChooChoo sounds from time to time -
Such a nice bluebird skEYE -
One more light -
We'll share 'here' tomorrow since we had lots of pictures already - BUT -
The Puppy always gets HER BREAD!
Willow says YES SHE DOES!

Today will be a multi-stop 'venture day - Breakfast with BobTheKhat - and a visit to see Benning as it's MadRadishCSA pick up day!

We might do a drive-by a certain other house - leave a surprise Khousin E and Willow had me pick up for Auntie Di!

There are also some items on my 'to do' list we might/should do here this afternoon - 

AND then we comment WHERE DID OUR WEEKend GO???

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

There it is! Finally, a Willow smile on the last picture☺ Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It sounds like you have a really busy weekend planned, Willow. I am moving to my. new location with Ms. H and Mr. M this afternoon. My bag is all packed and I have lost my appetite. As of 2pm, I still haven't eaten my breakfast (#1: Ollie is really hard to feed a lot of the time...).

After a few really cool days, it's going to be hot again next week. So much for autumn.

Woofs,
Ollie