Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tuesday Telling

The Now Lady PF - and probably soon to the layer of EGGS - was in place - tucked out of bit-o-wet -

She is SO CLOSE - I watched her for a bit as she was making all the right moves - 
YOU WILL WANT TO BOOKMARK THIS LINK - so you can watch too!
Lord PF will have lots of meals to snag and prep!

Yes - oh the difference in location location location - even The GKP's Corporate Payroll Department was offering remote check printing as quite a number of our locations are in SnowEngland -
We parked next to this at TSC on Saturday - The Owner came out when we leaving and said that is what her grandchildren called her - I told her I figured THAT or it was from Graham Crackers!
And we parked next to this at MyGiant - 
Wiggles was so happy to see me - as evidenced by the 'action' shot - although she had been in her bathtub hangout when I opened the door and called her -
Checking out the residual smells from my salad container -
And HAPPY PI DAY - 
This was actually one of my TREAT TO ME purchases at MyGiant on Saturday - it was the first time MyGiant carried it in my store - and there are some other new flavors but even though it wasn't on sale, I could NOT pass it up - whatcha think Molly???  I will be stopping at MyGiant on the way home tonight - they have TWO PiDay specials I don't want to pass up: a chicken pot pie and assorted fruit pies!

Happy PiDay Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We have had the Marionberry Pie and it's a winner but mom's fav is till Raspberry and White Chocolate. And now you've gone and made us hungry for ice cream!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ice cream named after the former mayor of Washington, D.C.! What will they think of next?!"