Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF ready for action!
The Now Lady PF was ready too!


And potentially WINTRY mix North of The Turnpike - but that isn't us -
Now for Willow's EXTRA 'venture on Saturday -
No Willow - not for THOSE kind of foodables -
To see Auntie Di - Khousin Emmy - and a stop at MyGiant on the way back to The Khottage -
As soon as I let Willow out of The KhrossTrek, she ran straight to the door to go in - Khousin E had heard us and GReeted us at the door with her BIG Lambie!
Come on Momma - Khousin Willow and Auntie Phyll are here !
Sorry - I didn't get any pictures of them together as Wiggles was running around AND waiting for her Auntie Di to pet her -

I had wanted a difFURent shot - as it had been all fanned out but by the time I caught it - well you know - Khousin Emmy was on her tether but Willow was busy checking out the yard -
Now to BJs for gas since we were out that way - and the light was on for The KhrossTrek -
Such a happy passenger -
Waiting whilst I gassed up at BJ's - 3.429 versus the 3.799 at Sheetz - DUH!
We had taken Auntie Di some foodables from NEM - grape leaves -
And some cucumber salad - I got one of these for me too - we LOVE it!
I had also procured a filling piece and some meatloaf - they were Saturday's meal for me - or should I say us?
And yes, she did get a few bites of the meatloaf!

In addition to the snowflake biscuit - and one of the shamrocks - we had picked this up at last weekend's trip to MyGiant - and one may have another to send to The Mitten State -
O'Lambie having dinner with Khousin Emmy -
Khousin Emmy seems content to add THIS lamby to her flock - Auntie Di sent the last two shots to confirm that!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are too funny sitting on your mom with big Lambie in your mouth, Emmy☺
The foodables ALWAYS look delicious!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds like a really fun playdate with khousin Emmy, Willow!

And I like the look of that lambie!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Biggest lambie ever! I think I have one like that around here somewhere."
Java Bean: "¿Qué? How come I've never seen it?"
LuluL "Because *I* have one like it ..."