Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday MOM$day

SUNday was that - SUNNY!



As promised, Willow's NEW Khottage Roofday - this arrived about 645am Thursday -
This equipment is where TheRoofCrew discarded the old shingles as they took 'em off TheRoof -
As I have commented, Willow did really well - consider the amount of noise, commotion, and people out there -
She was wishing for TheBest fur all!

They put tarps down around the base of The Khottage to collect all the assorted khrap - it seemed to simplify and speedify their cleanup -


So stressed - but I was thankful to be able to be here with her - just in case - and to reassure her all was good!



Bin There Dump That - ha!
My first shot of the finished product - but I knew I REALLY wanted to get another when the clouds moved along -

Ah ye$ - very nice work - confirmed by TheNeighborhood comments!
******
I hadn't taken a picture of Willow's OTHER payment for her hard work and understanding - 
I just tell TheBoysBarkingBakery Stand Human to just mix up the 11 biscuits - when one buys 10, one gets ELEVEN - I hope the extra 'ventures and all the other items, were enough compensation!

We had a standard SofaShift SUNday - vizit to Sheetz for the newzpaperz - and a latte for me AND some pickle fryz - and The GKP was painless!

We'll be sharing our Saturday 'venture here tomorrow - Auntie Di and Khousin Emmy!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You did very well with the roof guys, Willow. I wouldn't have liked all that noise coming from over my head either! Your bone cookies look delicious!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "It sounds like a rough time, Willow, but look at all those biscuits! Totally worth it!"