Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday Telling

From The PF Palace -

No rain as I left for The GKP - none as I left Sheetz but soon after heading that direction, a teeming rain commenced -
And in the mid-afternoon, it let loose for a time - then subsided - to return shortly after I left MyGiant -
This was from one day last week - not a stormy day at all - Willow just likes the khool tub and the security it provides -
As I mentioned, somepup wanted some of my apple -
The Willow STARE!
Getting khomfy - and ready to nap -
Doing her best KHUTE look - nailed it, eh?
The KHOY look - NAILED IT!
Practicing her best worker placement for GKP SUNday -

I believe she's got it down and was ready for our SUNday -

It was a quiet non-eventful Labor Day at The GKP - I was able to crunch thru Week One of the holiday suspension entries - THAT was a win win for me!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We have rain pouring down now and Molly is in the tub just as you were, Willow. It's her safe hangout too. Happy Tuesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I also like to retreat to the hall bathroom when there are scary noises from outside. I don't actually get in the tub, though, I just lie down on the bath mat."
Java Bean: "Why don't you get in the tub?"
Lulu: "And risk getting a bath? Are you insane???"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We just LOVE the "Ready to nap" pic, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie