Sunday, September 11, 2022

SUNday Sharing

The New Lady PF was in place at The PF Palace -
Since sleep was such a non-event Thursday night, I was happy to find some on FrEYEday - we slept in!
Whilst I was enjoying my khoffee and watching MSNBC, a subtle signal was being sent from the kitchen -
'venture time!
It was just down the street to CVS then across the street to MyGiant - 
As I transferred my foodables - and even a six of drinkables - to The KhrossTrek -
People watching -

And just plopped herself down for the ride back to The Khottage -

As I had backed out to start our 'venture, I had noticed a bloom or two - and knew I would snag a shot when we got back -
Photo khrasher!

Mission khomplete!

After bringing in the two bags and tucking away the contents, we watched some more of MSNBC's coverage of  NAQE2's events and all, I decided to vacuum the furs from ALL the Willows that must live here - I only ever see ONE but judging by the FUR, I am mistaken - and despite having an additional item on 'the list' for the weekend, I said another time - but I did do some more weed khulling on a couple Willow outs - AND I had a nice chat with Auntie Di!

SO it was a good day - and sadly, the wrap to our weekend - we'll be at the service to The GKP today - 

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Today is the sad anniversary of events that remind us the importance of letting those that are special to us THAT they ARE special to us 
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the Daylily and you crashing the photos, Willow.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We have a similar problem here with Lulu furs!"
Chaplin: "We're guessing there are maybe twenty identical Lulus in the house and they're just really good at hiding."
Charlee: "You probably have the same thing going on there with Willow."