Sunday, September 4, 2022

SUNday Sharing

The New Lady PF watchin' for the holiday crowd  - The AMTRAK and Greyhound stations are across the street from The PF Palace -
We slept in!  My night of sleep had been khrappy until 135am when I finally gave in and took something -
So after out trip to WhiteCloverFarm - and after hefting in my tote of foodables, I called in our order to BobTheKhat -
Time for 'venture number TWO!


BobTheKhat's Handler Vicki had packaged my Hamburg BBQ in separate containes so the sandwich didn't get soggy -

Stuffed pepper soup - I ate a bit then but had it for breakfast on Saturday -
And no  pictures of the sandwich as once I assembled it - there was no putting it down until it khonsumed!  It was so tasty - even if I did get some of my shirt -
The Tax Collector awaits -
Doing the Heeler nip - and air bites -
The best I could do - but you get the idea!
One of the things I had gotten at WCF LAST time was some rainbow kharrots - I finally had time to roast them after washing and khutting into more manageable pieces / chunks - some of which managed to dive off the cutting board and were hauled away into the living room by The Tax Collector -
The finished prouct - yummers!
I took the opportunity to wash the khouch sherpa and evil doggie bed towel whilst doing my hamburg bbq'd shirt - my khoworker was reporting early for her shift -

So THAT was most of our weekend - it's the start of another GKP week today - 

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The soup looks so yummy and I had to admit that I've never eaten soup for breakfast.
Carrots are so good and we've never roasted them without a roast and potatoes in the same pan. Must try this! Happy Sunday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We had roast chicken today and I got some! And #1 says there will be more tomorrow!

Woofs,
Ollie