Sunday, September 18, 2022

SUNday Sharing

There she is - in place -
Ready to watch DaBurg -
Oh so nice - later in the week, summer goes out in all her glory - before FALL khommences -
Probably one of the last blooms of the year -
On the way to pick up our BobTheKhat lunch, I was able to grab a shot of this sign up at one of the traffic lights on George Street - we'll be working as it is a SUNday - but I believe we'll sign up to be a virtual pawticipant as it is a PHANTASTIC cause - UPDATE - we did sign up to be virtual PAWticipants!
Hi BobTheKhat - we are here!
This was the light where I captured the sign as we were going the OTHER way -
Back to The Khottage with the lunchables - 


My side of chicken noodle soup -
Paying The Dog Tax after a full and 'ventureful morning -


My lunch - burger in sauce - OH SO YUMMY!!!
And FrEYEday evening's fun - a happy napper!

UPDATE om my COVID booster - just the continuation of the sore arm - nothing else -

AND it did NOT hamper my ability to enjoy September's trip to WOLF Brewing - which will be shared here tomorrow - including my co-howlers!

Sadly, back to The GKP today - albeit, The Khottage Khouch version - with my khanine khoworker!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That burger looks so yummy and we love the daylily! Happy Sunday!