Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday Thinking

Already in place when I checked the first time -
It was a nice day -
And she returned later in the day -
Even taking time to visit The Nest Box -
Ah yes!
Willow's thinking -
PAWerful thinking!





As I mentioned on Wednesday, my office was being repurposed for JobFair Interviews so I worked from the NiceJaneLady's area - and when I asked about using it, I told her Willow would be sending along some tax dog for her dachshund - I left these on her laptop -
And I do NOT miss this walk - this was the look back when I wrapped up my morning - I had to go all the way to the last area in you see in the background - I joked I was just short of parking on I83 -
When I opened the door and called for Willow, she came from her tub escape pod - I could tell by the shower khurtain placement - I had her take care of  'business' and then we went in for me to continue my business -

She looks like I had messed up her afternoon plans for quiet khanine time -
But she soon took advantage of my 'come on up here Wiggles' offer for some MORE serious thinking!

Our 'weekend' starts when I return to The Khottage later today - 
WooHoo!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Are you ready for some awesome overnight lows?! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We love your speckled little feet, Willow!"