Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Yep - we are checking out your AvianA$$ -
Back on duty -
The Galaxy actually had a '4x' in its temperature screen!
So off for 'venture #1 - 
Time for my CovidJab -
The KhrossTrek outside Rite Aid - being guarded  by a KhattleDog!  - whilst waiting for my shot our friend said he would be by after 10 or so as he was leaving early for the day - so we went across the street to MyGiant for a six of adult brew and some khash -
Then back to Willow -
As I was leaving the shopping center, I saw this so we doubled back for a shot for our DaBurgh WFT pal -
After we had our visit with our pal, we headed out on 'venture #2 -

Forge Hill - here we come!



At the recommendation of one of the orchard's staff, I tried some BLONDIE's -
Do you see the fruit dog?
I had also selected some Fuji and some HoneyCrisp -
And thanks to our visitor, we arrived just as ForgeHill received their sweetable delivery - after having the RedVelvet last time, I had to do another - and added a Chocolate Chip AND some peanut butter blossoms - I'm good!

Before we left Forge Hill, I called BobTheKhat to place my lunch order - THOSE pictures will be shared here tomorrow!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: So far the CovidBooster is showing itself as a REALLY stiff arm - stay tuned for any other updates!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do love your adventures, Willow. Love your smile! Those blondies look delicious!

Unknown said...

Those apples!! Yummmm =) Have a great weekend!