Monday, September 19, 2022

Monday MOMSday

Images from The PF Palace -




Such temperatures!
So now for SEPTEMBER'S HOWL at Wolf Brewing -


I took a picture of Auntie Di's pal to send her -
My flight!
My fellow HOWLers - Crystal on the left - her mom Flo on the right - they chose the table aside of me due to the stools being a bit high for Flo - she had the soup special of Merryland Crab - 
And Crystal took one of me -
She got the Chicken salad sandwich I consider each time I go -
I got the weekend special Kennett Square Mushroom Flatbread - kharmelized onions, fresh mozzarella, and truffle oil - SO GOOD - I brought half home to The Khottage - enjoyed in on SUNday and shared with Wiggles - the flatbread part - kind of like pizza bones!

The LIONS Club is this month's cause!

For my larger portion beer, I chose the 

Triple German Chocolate Cake Stout 

Imperial Sweet Stout - 10.2%ABV- Contains Lactose/Dairy 

Our beloved Double German Chocolate Cake Stout turned up a notch from 8.2%ABV to 10.2%ABV. While amping up the alcohol, we thickened the body to add even more creaminess to this beauty. This decadent, Imperial Sweet Stout is brewed with organic coconut, cacao nibs, vanilla and lactose with the chocolate malt adding a nutty flavor of pecans/walnuts.

Which can be served with a DUCK DONUTs German Chocolate KHAKE Donut !!!



Back to The Khottage - and Willow!
I got a The Wolf of Market Street  crowler

Triple IPA - 10.0% ABV

When calculating and formulating our IMO (Initial Malt Offering) we began with a massive tower of pale malt, followed by tons of oats and wheat for a soft and silky mouthfeel. The mash tun was obliterated with over 2.2lbs per BBL of local NY Cascade followed by a HUGE dose of local NY Cascade hop sauce. Don’t let the Cascade fool you to sell short. The NY cascade hops provide massive gains when partnered with Omegas Cosmic Punch, Simcoe Cryo hops and Citra Lupomax leading to GIGANTIC dividends of passion fruit, pineapple, pink guava, and sticky pine needles. This brew is definitely one you want in your portfolio! Cheers!

As I hadn't included in my tasting flight - but I so wanted to have it - sometime this week I will enjoy!
AND yes - I will share my flatbread krust with you - I did miss the khrossed paw image - too slow on the khapture -

We had a fun time - it's always nice to share WOLF with others - and so nice to meet Flo- she's quite the 80 year old gem - cancer survivor in the works - and it was nice to celebrate Crystal's birthday - if if she was BAD and paid for the day - I'll get her next time!

Willow and I had a decent shift to start our week - so here is for FoUR more good ones!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: and the arm STILL hurts!

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Beer with cake on top??? Dada says, where can he sign up for one of those!"

Molly the Airedale said...

The foodables and drinkables sure do look yummers! We hope your mom's arm feels better soon.