Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Lord PF thinking on his corner to start Wednesday -


Now for our Monday flight to The Hive -



We parked next to THIS KhrossTrek - with a Golden window decal -


Willow - where did your nose go?
Found it!
As we pulled away, I saw this was the plate on the vehicle next to us - so I pulled back and khaptured it - 
This month's drink for a cause - YUM!

Minestrone and half Rachel - on wheat - as they were out of rye - and they were both so tasty!
YES, YUM!
Waiting to collect her fee -
PAID IN FULL!
As it would have looked had I had it there instead of bringing it here ;-)
Now for Tuesday's final 2021 lunch with Bob -
KHAKE!  Chocolate with PEANUT BUTTER ICING!


Although it doesn't photograph well, the hot roast beef sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes was SO TASTY!
Going to miss ya Bob!  Khatch ya next year!
Rumor has it there was SUN Wednesday afternoon - but I didn't get to see it - 

Willow and I did do a walk before I caught my shower before heading to The GKP - so we were both happy!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The drink for a cause sure does sound and look yummy! Happy Thursday!