Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday MOMSday

Come SUNday morning, they were still out and about -

But then Lady PF was snugglin' her stones and pebbles -


It was a nice morning for our tradtional KhondoRoute walk after returning from Sheetz with the paperz - Willow was an annoying crackerdog - but..................
Now for some images from last week's fun concert at Phantom Power with Auntie Di -
It was a two level venue - and we chose the upper of course- right by their bar - and the human bathrooms - very nice views and comfortable to take it all in - 
The opening act was a group called Jon Smith's Voyages - interesting retroish sound - kinda Zappa'ish - yet they got us going when they did Blondie's Heart Of Glass 

And then time for I Don't Know How They Found Me but They Found Me -
Now to hopefully share two short videos I captured from their set - not used to doing it this way but old dogs can learn new tricks - ONE  and TWO 
Nice night - and even nicer company to meander back to The Millersville Parking Garage - thank dog for comfy shoes -
Where I couldn't pass up snagging this shot!
How I miss seeing this khanine snoozing in her chair -

BOOP!

Thanks for the nice birthday wishes for brother Steve - he amused me by sending me some shots of us from our younger pup days - I'll share them next week - along with some more images I've collected

Today?  I'm not sure what our day shall include - I do think we'll skip The Hive this week - but one never knows!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Boop back at you, Angel Khyra!"

Molly the Airedale said...

Your concert looks like lots of fun! Hugs to you, angel Khyra♥

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yes, how much we miss those woof are not here anymore...