Saturday, October 30, 2021

Saturday Sharing

When we first got up FrEYEday morning, the rains had not yet arrived but...
Within a half hour or so, BOY HOWDY they moved in - I feel as if I docked The KhrossTrek when I got home - 
I wish this wasn't soooo blurry - I couldn't bring myself to delete this shot of my WillowFawn!
Brave brave Willow -


These were images from Monday  evening when our last front moved thru -

Yep...it is icky out there now - damp and raw and wet

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

WillowFawn is a perfect name for you! Your furs are so beautiful. We have nasty rains again today too. Bleh!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lovely pics of Willow, and we just LOVE her fawn markings!

Woofs,
Ollie