Sunday, October 10, 2021

SUNday Sharing



I was attempting to 'splain to Willow about our SUNday - that I would be going to Sheetz myself - and that we wouldn't be having our usual SUNday FUNday -


Trust me Wiggles, I'm not a happy khamper either but I'll do what I can to make Monday special - if you behave ;-)

As I expressed last week, I'm covering a shift today - not happy - not thrilled - but it is what it is - and I'll leave it at that -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Don't look so sad, Willow - She'll make it up to you tomorrow.

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Pooooooor abused and neglected Willow!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a bummer but there is always tomorrow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That's some epic reproachful dog face, Willow. I'm sure it brought you some extra treats!"