Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday MOMSday

I got out of The GKP too late to see any daylight from The PF Palace -



From MyGiant a few weeks ago -
When I sent the BIRTHDAY BOY some greetings and the picture last week, he sent this along - that's our maternal grandmom Brown in the background - this was a high school reunion for her Hallahan Catholic Girls HS - and some of our khousins in the shot - sadly, Linda -in the lower left corner got her angel wings way way too early -
The other week Khousin B's dad text me about TADN's grave - he was in that area and went there - he sent Auntie Di a text about 'guess who he had lunch with near Philadelphia' and after some guesses, he sent her this shot -

And in the far background of this shot is the hosptial where all four of us were born - and sadly some of the family passed away - Fitzgerald Mercy -

NAK watching TADN find a spot -

Paul continued his tour by going by our aunt  uncle cousins house in Upper Darby - 229 South Bayberry Lane -

Thank You Facebook for bringing a SMILE to my face on my SUNday extra day - NAK and her tree - I had captioned this how Khyra was going to sleep under her tree until the snow arrived - sadly, the tree is now at The Bridge as well for the people who bought TADN's house took it down -

So, without really planning it, THIS post came together - almost a 6 Degrees of Separation -

As I put the finishing touches on this post, I wanted to say I DID SURVIVE my extra day - and it was as trying as the week had been but..........................

Today will be filled with Willow stuff and fun!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I bet you that Khyra is playing under that tree in the snow north of the Rainbow Bridge right now as we speak!"

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the cut up in the vintage photo! He has us laughing out loud☺