Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF thinking -
Lord PF doing some thinking of his own -
The Wednesday Weather -
Tuesday's Bob Check - 
Tuesday evening's dessert -
Hot Ham and CHEESE on a khroissant - with chicken corn soup for my side - and crackers for the tax -
The Tax Collector -
The tax paid -
Tuesday evening with Fred and Auntie Di at The Viking - one of the local athletic social  clubs in the York area - our dad had been a member too so we know/knew it well -
I got the Italian Round Steak - and brought a good portion of it back to The Khottage - along with some of the chips - and did share some of them with Willow - she LOVED 'em!
We've ALWAYS loved their onion rings - so we split an order - and had some for TADN -

Fred and Auntie Di had GATOR burgers - which is a hamburger and grilled cheese - it looked so good - and quite a few of the others around the bar ordered one as well - and I will next time!

Work was NOT a good thing on Wednesday - too much for 'us' to do and not enough support/assistance to do it - and then I learned Auntie Di and I will need to reschedule our Wolf Brewing trip as I've been scheduled to work on SUNday - the green paper$ are nice but I really really - and I'll stop -

So now I'll REALLY be looking forward to being thrown to The Wolf :-) on October 17th -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Everything looks so tasty!