Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Thinking - 
The Royal Couple -

And more rain is due for TropicalPA today -
Still thinking how best to make it tough on ME!
I believe The Thought Bubble would be ARE YOU GOING TO FEED ME OR NOT?
Thinking how hard she worked on SUNday - as this was SUNday night's placement - her SofaShift sure wore her out!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

BTW - THIS IS POST #5500!!!
Thanks for all the support over the years!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Congrats on 5500! That is just incredible!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "'Are you going to feed me' is a question I ask Dada multiple times per day!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are approaching Post 5000 so you are still way ahead of us!

I went to lunch with #1 today, to friends who have a huge property, and I ran and ran and ran!

Woofs,
Ollie