Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday MOMday

Morning at The PF Palace -


And there may be some 'frozen' stuff to start our Monday -
Auntie Di sent us this picture of Khousin KhurlySue last week -
I saw this last week at MyGiant - surely not something to be on one of my vehicles -
Auntie Di also shared this - her FURst Golden - NowAngelSierra -
Time for some Willow MOMents -

 
You can probably guess SOMEONE moved just as I took this - oh well - so much for hoping SUNday's SofaShift wouldn't be long - you jinxed us Wiggles - I didn't get to wrap until 720pm - but now we have some months of calm - as no holidays until Memorial Day -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That license plate would never be on one of my cars either but my daughter would love it. Love the photo of Sierra and Auntie Di!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That close-up portrait is my favourite for today, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ooh, what does Angel Sierra have in her mouth? Is it corn on the cob? With lots of butter? Because I too would like corn on the cob with lots of butter ..."